Anouska is known for her precise cues, pose breakdowns, and creative sequencing. She was first introduced to yoga at a young age by her mother and has kept a consistent practice for over 15 years. Amazed by the effect it had on her mind and body, she is determined to share her passion and help others find health and happiness through the practice.
Before she began teaching yoga in 2017, Anouska studied economics and was a self-taught graphic designer for six years. She worked at various companies across London from fashion houses to international banks, and was involved in a number of design projects in the Far East. She also authored a book on graphic design. Once she became qualified to teach yoga, she started holding classes for her colleagues and realised she wanted to become a full-time teacher.
- Power Yoga teacher training at The Power Yoga Company in May 2017 (200 hours)
- Rocket Yoga teacher training with Amber Gean at Chroma Yoga in August 2018 (75 hours)
- The Art of Yoga Sequencing teacher training with Jason Crandell at YogaGlo in May 2018 (20 hours)
- Essential Yoga Anatomy teacher training with Jason Crandell at YogaGlo in June 2018 (20 hours)
- The Art of Teaching Beginners teacher training with Jason Crandell at YogaGlo in July 2019 (10 hours)